In this presentation, Coach Cromer will dive into the meaning of self-identity, the role it plays in decision-making and leadership, and red flags to be aware of. This presentation includes an activity, a finished example, and an explanation of how this activity can be beneficial. Finally, Coach Cromer will share his personal story and struggle through self-identity and how the information being shared helped him turn his struggles into strengths.
- Understanding of what self-identity is
- Recognizing the effects of self-identity on decision-making patterns
- Determine potential red flags that effect self-identity
- Identify and reframe struggles into growth opportunities
- Answer the question “who am I?”