Polar Team Sales Rep: David DiFabio
In this lecture, Dr. Franks will describe how he utilizes player monitoring to make informed decisions on athlete health and wellbeing. The use of technology offers clinical practitioners the opportunity to make decisions on return to play, daily activity and rest intervals based on data rather than making a decision based on emotion or second-hand information. Technology such as that provided by polar electro give the clinician a full picture of the internal and external load placed on each athlete and provides the necessary data to treat athletes as individuals.
- What is player reporting and monitoring and why does it matter to clinical practice?
- How do we monitor our athletes?
- What is training load and why does it matter?
- How do we make individualized player decisions based on the data?
- How does player monitoring change Covid-19 and athlete return to play?